BioBizz Top-Max is one of the original liquid organic plant boosters and is still one of the best. Packed with goodness to help grow large, beautiful and aromatic flowers and fruits the natural way. All BioBizz products encourage beneficial microbial activity in the root-zone. This increases yield and root-health.
- Created by a top Dutch manufacturer – BioBizz
- 100% vegetable based bloom stimulator
- Certified organic booster
- Excellent for use in flowering stage for bigger blooms and fruit
- Increases all-important Brix levels in plant sap
- Improves the transport of nutrients and sugars into and around the parts of the plant
- Increases natural oils, flavours and aromas
- Perfect for use with the range of BioBizz nutrients and additives
Your choice of size of BioBizz Top-Max
How BioBizz Top-Max Works
BioBizz Top-Max is a 100% vegetable based bloom stimulator that’s certified as organic. It contains fulvic acids and some humic acid derived from natural leonardite. Top-Max works by encouraging cell division and increases the transport of nutrients, sugars and trace elements to the fruit and flowers. This results in higher Brix levels and in turn larger, higher quality crops. The higher Brix levels that Top-Max causes creates a big increase in the natural oils in plants and improves the flavour and aroma of fruits and flowers considerably.
Even if you use mineral fertilisers, a supplement combination of Top-Max, Bio-Bloom and Bio-Heaven will work wonders as an alternative to mineral PK boosters. Simply use in place of your usual PK booster in weeks 4 &6 to gain a sublime organic taste.
How to Use BioBizz Top-Max
BioBizz Top-Max is mainly for use in the flowering stage for soil-grown plants. Dilute BioBizz Top-Max at a rate of 2-5ml/Litre of water and mix well. Use with every watering in the flowering cycle.
Used as directed and in combination with BioBizz nutrients and additives, Top-Max will increase yield and improve the quality of your crops.
BioBizz Top-Max recommended feed dosage – 2-5ml/Litre every watering during flowering.
BioBizz Top-Max NPK – 0.1-0.01-0.1