Bud Factor X uses immune system stimulators to trigger a ‘fight or flight’ style response in plants without having to induce actual harm. One of the major effects of this ‘fight or flight’ response is a greatly increased level of essential oil production, which in turn delivers much bigger harvests.
- Designed by a team of top scientists dedicated to making products of excellence
- Manufactured to the highest possible standards
- A highly potent immune response stimulator
- Dramatically boosts yield, potency and overall plant health
- Effective in any medium - hydro, coco, soil and aeroponics
- Triggers a ‘fight or flight’ response in plants
- Perfect for use with the range of Advanced Nutrients additives and boosters
- Can be applied as a foliar spray
- Strengthens plants against stress, pests and diseases
- Also works as a highly effective root treatment
Your choice of size of Advanced Nutrients Bud Factor X
How Bud Factor X Works:
Bud Factor X works on your plants’ immune systems, triggering their off their natural defences. It stimulates something called ‘Induced Systemic Resistance’ (ISR), where proteins and enzymes are released from plant cells to tackle an outside invasion. The clever part about Bud Factor X is that it promotes Induced Systematic Resistance without having to actually cause stress or damage, by fooling plants into the ISR response using molecules that closely resemble those plants rely on to biosynthesize ISR proteins. This stimulates the production of beneficial enzymes, used to do battle with invading pests, pathogens and stressful environments.
One of the main benefits of increasing the level of beneficial enzymes is that plants produce huge quantities of essential oils, adding considerable weight to the final product. Because this enzyme production strengthens the immune system of your plants, you will also see a noticeable improvement in overall plant health and vigour. As an added bonus, Bud Factor X also nourishes beneficial bacteria in the root-zone and provides a dose of magnesium, helping to correct deficiency issues like interveinal chlorosis and leaf curl.
How to use Bud Factor X:
Advanced Nutrients Bud Factor X can be used from the first week of the bloom stage. Stop adding Bud Factor X two weeks before harvest. Make up your nutrient solution as usual and administer Bud Factor X at a rate of 2ml per litre of nutrient solution. Bud Factor X can also be applied as a foliar spray, though we recommend that this is undertaken before the forming of flowers to prevent issues with excess humidity and fungal infections. Because Bud Factor X contains added magnesium, adjust any other magnesium supplements in your feeding regimen accordingly.